[ddots-l] Re: wavesfactory

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:00:17 +0200

Hi steve. I spotted the file menu button and then the load button. That
opens up a normal file open dialog from where you can brows to your
different libraries and patches. I also spotted the reset multi button in
the file menu because that clears the current instrument from the plugin.
You must use application specific coordinates when you create the hotspots.
The other methods don't work. I'm sure I can spot other stuff also if I
want. Haven't tried yet. I can't tell you if kontakt will be a good option
for you or not. I personally think it's great and I don't mind the lack of
accessibility. The quality of sample make up for it. I use both kontakt 4
and 5. Some libraries only work with 5 but I don't have the full version of
5 so still need 4 for the libraries that require the full version.
Kind regards
Len viljoen
Kind regards
Len viljoen