[ddots-l] Re: wavesfactory

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:54:44 -0400

How are you able to use them when that sample player is not supposed to be
accessible? Do you have some vision or did you have sighted help?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488