[ddots-l] two realities regarding Superior Drummer and HSC

  • From: <ivanlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:04:13 -0700

I guess I am now hearing two realities regarding Superior Drummer and
HSC.

For some folks, the HSC sets work and for some, they don’t.

Given the above views, it looks like the HSC sets for Superior Drummer
are not reliable, to what ever extent.

One more point for session drummer and CT-I don't have to worry about
access.

I guess if better sounding quality is the concern, maybe SD will get
their act together so they can compete with the sound quality of these
other drum sequencing programs.

Ivan