[ddots-l] Re: strange problem!

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:20:01 -0400

Hi, Rusty,

Do you have any firewire devices connected?  Sometimes JAWS issues the
dreaded error 6 message and reverts to 40-minute mode.  When that happens,
your JAWS Serial Number changes to 801.  And when that happens,
CakeTalking's authorization doesn't match your JAWS SN and it complains as
you heard.

When you restart your computer, does everything work again?

Call us at 610-783-6692 if problem persists.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com