[ddots-l] strange problem!

  • From: russell Bourgoin <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:43:41 -0400

Hi Folks,

I just tried using sonar7.2 and caketalking 7.0 and after I'd been in sonar for ten minutes, I was told that I had an unauthorized copy of caketalking and I wouldn't be able to use sonar and jaws. Oh yeah, it was polite and said sorry (lol)!! So, what could be happening since I am using software that was shipped from Dancing Dots? How can I fix things?

Thanks for any info.

Rusty

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

check out my site at:
www.thesoundzone.com