[ddots-l] Re: click track

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:05:20 -0400

Was the stuff recorded with a click originally?  If it was, you can just create
a track and assign it to something like the tts1 on channel 10, then stick four
quarter notes that correspond to whatever you want to use for a click, e.g. a
side stick or wood block.  Copy and paste it for the length of your song,
bounce it to an audio track and you'll have it.
Gord