[ddots-l] Re: quantizing audio

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:15:35 -0500

He could also use the groove clip function on the audio track. Select the track
then open the tracks options menu with either alt r or alt e, (brain freeze
right now,) then choose the groove clip function. However, if the track is a
large one, then you may have to break it down into several tracks with like 16
bars per track.

Omar Binno

AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1