[ddots-l] quantizing audio

  • From: Drachenkind <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:41:46 +0100

Hi everyone.
here is a question.
I have a sample. its near my  projects tempo.
my friend Kevin plays a littele bit with magix musicmaker. when He inserts audio, musicmaker tryes to stretch the samples to the tempo of kevins project. Can I do just this with sonar? insert audio - a wav-file and sonar stretches it to my projects tempo?
if yes, How to do?
Best regards.