[ddots-l] quantizing audio

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:10:42 -0400

Is there a way to quantize the audio on a acoustic guitar track with out
compromising the sound of the track? I have tried the audio quantize but I
don't like what it does to the audio. I have also tried the audio snap, but
I'm not sure I'm understanding how to use it and the attempts I have made to
quantize the audio in the audio snap have not been successful. Any ideas?

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx