[ddots-l] Re: latency question

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:02:43 +0100

Hi Omar,

Even when I freeze tracks save the project and reload it I still have problems
with latency, I just don't think my computer can cope with 16 softsynths so
that's why I step record everything I do.

The one day there was little droplets of water, I thought it was because I'd
over dampened the reverb, but it wasn't that, it was tears from my computer
that just can't cope.

Seriously, it is incredibly thrustraighting.

Steve W