[ddots-l] Re: latency question

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:26:55 -0400

in the meantime, what can i do to remedy the latency situation that i
mentioned? i won't be upgrading to w7 for some time. just don't have the time
right now to reinstall everything on my drive because of client schedules, etc.
Also, synths like hypersonic don't run on w7, and i'm not ready to give that
synth up quite yet.