[ddots-l] Re: instrument definitions

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 13:17:13 -0400

A .ins file is nothing more than a regular text file created in notepad. To
that end, just rename the txt to .ins and you should be fine. As long as
it's a text only and not something like a word file, it'll work, though I'm
sure you've gotten it taken care (according to your previous Email).

D!J!X!

  _____