[ddots-l] Re: divisi notes

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:43:38 -0700

Select the contents of the voice two staff and change it to voice 2 by
pressing alt 2 before pasting it on the voice one staff.  Also, you can only
read through one voice at a time.  So, after you've pasted the music into
the staff, CTRL Alt down arrow once and then CTRL alt up arrow again to put
yourself in the voice two notes to check them.  Then CTRL left arrow to put
yourself in the voice one instruments on the same staf to check those as
well.
K.