[ddots-l] Re: compatability of sonar with rme baby face blue

  • From: Thomas Böttcher <th.bottcher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:24:57 +0200

Hi Steve,
Yep, there's definitely a lot of learning ahead.
I threw this question into the list since the babyface blue is an audio
interface that I'm thinking of purchasing and I wanted to make sure I won't get
something wrong write from the start. Once  I get the question of the right
sound card resolved I can hopefully finally get rolling.
Cheers
Thomas