[ddots-l] Re: compatability of sonar with rme baby face blue

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:54:09 +0100

Hi Thomas,

It's a very steep learning curve you have a head of you. Best thing to do is start reading some of the Caketalking tutorial document and come back to this list with questions regarding anything you don't quite understand.

Not sure what the rme baby face blue is?

You will be able to easily record your piano and vocals.
Regarding mixing, you don't need to use an external mixer.

It's a tricky mountain to climb and I definitely haven't reach the top but if I can climb it anyone can.

All the best,
Steve W

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Böttcher" <th.bottcher@xxxxxxxxx>