[ddots-l] Re: automation not working in ct6.2 with sonar 6.2.1

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:29:33 -0400

OK, Gord. Does automation snapshots still apply, then, since it appears in
the right click menu?

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

web sites: personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com. band:
http://www.queenoftheryche.com. Internet Radio station:
http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern