[ddots-l] a question about the tripple ay templates in sonar 8.5

  • From: "Howerton, Brian Scott" <bshowerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:45:25 -0500

Hello,
My name is Brian and I am new to the list.  I have a question about the tripple
ay templates in sonar 8.5.  I noticed in the documentation that the buses are
effect buses.  Can they be changed to like a horn bus or whatever you wish to
make them or do they have to stay as effect buses?  Also, let's say that I have
a midi keyboard that is an external midi synth and I want to be able to use
sounds from that but also be able to insert soft synths in my project.  Is this
possible to be able to do both of these, and if so, how would you set that up?
Thank you!
BrianPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!