[ddots-l] Re: A question

  • From: "Howerton, Brian Scott" <bshowerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 19:53:25 -0500

Sent from my Windows MobileR phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Wicketts <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 7:38 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: A question

Hi Patryk and Ralf,

using Interppilate is also a good way of sorting out things such as
Duration, velocity and many more things besides.

Here's a quick example a snare which has the note C3 and Velocity 97, I wish
to change it to the note D3 and Velocity 117.
This would take forever in the event menu.
Here's how to do it quickly.

I'm going to go to my drum track. This track as a complete drum rhythm but I
only want to change the snare.

1: press alt enter to select the whole track from stPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT
LEAST ONCE!