[ddots-l] Re: XP Home or Professional?

  • From: "Stacy Bleeks" <sbleeks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:58:11 -0400

Thank you Steve.  This is good to know.  You see, the drop outs I am
experiencing are also on projects where I am using Buses to control the
effects.  I will also, if necessary use effects on a single track as well as
the Bus driven effects.

Ideally, of course, it would be perfect if the drop outs weren't a looming
problem.  Ideally we could keep the latency low and load as many real time
effects as we want.

Thanks for your tips and thanks for sharing this info.

Cheers!

Stacy

  _____