[ddots-l] Re: VU meters in DD

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 05:16:44 +0100

Bryan wrote: Phil,

No disagreement from me with regard to what I would like to have. The best
situation is always to have everything available to us that is available to
sighted person. I'm just saying that, if you're creative, you can do very
well without this particular feature.

Phil replied: to some degree that's true.

Bryan wrote: I, of course, have no control over what David does with regard
to development, so feature requests shouldn't go to me. All I can do is try
to fix problems
and find people workarounds.

Phil replied: agreed.  Have suggested the incorporation of VU metres to
David on a number of occasions.  However, in order to do this, he will need
to code up a control surface .dll for Cake Talking as he doesn't own the
source code for the one your currently using.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794