[ddots-l] Re: Urgent Need to Know ...

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:16:12 -0400

If your computer crashes when you change the display resolution, then it
most likely is a driver problem. Try going to the advance thing and select
the  compatibility option, to apply changes after restart if available. Make
sure you have the latest drivers. For the sighted that think the font is too
small, in the appearance tab I believe, select large font. If you have the
del utility installed, it should do this for you automatically, or at least
ask you if  you want that done. And yes you have to have the resolution at
1024, 768 for ct as far as I know...

HTH, D!J!X!