[ddots-l] Re: Upgrading to A Different Version of JAWS

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:35:32 -0400

Hi Kelly,

Each time you upgrade JAWS, you must install CakeTalking into the new
version of JAWS. The only thing is that I've read a couple of things here
where somebody was having trouble with some operations in Sonar with JFW 13.
Version 12 has worked well for me and CakeTalking so far. Version 13 is still a beta version; I sure as hell
wouldn't want to get too involved in doing that sort of stuff with it unless
I was a full-fledged beta tester willing to accept the risks associated with
it.

Cheers!

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>