[ddots-l] Upgrading to A Different Version of JAWS

  • From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:37:07 -0600

Hi,

I'm considering installing JFW 12, then possibly 13, on my desktop machine (I'm currently using version 11). If I do this, will I need to re-install CakeTalking, or can I use the Merge utility to merge it and other settings from version 11 to whatever version gets installed?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director