[ddots-l] Re: Trying to find good demos of Garritan

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:03:22 -0400

Phil,

Thanks for sharing these. Much better!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Muir
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:25 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Trying to find good demos of Garritan

  Found these on:

  http://www.garritan.com/index.php/products/personal-orchestra

  Bill, you may wish to keep these somewhere handy for customers wishing to
hear the product before purchase.  Took me a while because I had to pull the
links out of the source code.  Anyway, 18 demos below.  Off to make a cup of
tea now. Catch you all in a bit.  Enjoy!

  http://www.garritan.com/mp3/gpo4/AlongthePath.mp3
  http://www.garritan.com/mp3/DP-KnightsAndMagic.mp3
  http://www.garritan.com/mp3/DP-Wings%20Of%20Dreams.mp3
  http://www.garritan.com/mp3/Beethoven-5thSymphony.mp3