[ddots-l] Re: Transplanting Old Projects into New System

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 14:32:52 -0400

Yea, assuming that sonar is set to allow more than 1 project open, open a
new project from a template (use ctrl+n), and select something like 8 or 16
midi tracks. After this, open the old project. Select all the midi tracks
you want to copy, and select from beginning to end. Then, ctrl Tab back to
the new project and paste those tracks in. It will put the data in the
current tracks, it won't make new ones, so your best bet might be to do it 1
track at a time.
After all your tracks are copied, insert whatever soft synth(s) you want to
use, and start assigning outputs!

HTH, D!J!X!