[ddots-l] Re: Transplanting Old Projects into New System

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:25:43 -0700

Doubtful. Since it's looking for audio files that tells me you've either
deleted the original audio files or moved the folder to some other location.
You'll need to either recreate your old folder structure, or recover the
missing audio files to the original folder before opening these old
projects.

If you had created bundle files like someone suggested, then you would have
had all the audio information contained in the bundle. I always archive
valuable projects into bundles, as well as backing up the original files and
audio files folders.

Using the Per-project folder scheme for storing the audio files is a very
good way to help with this type of backup.

Good luck.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.