[ddots-l] Re: Transplanting Old Projects into New System

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:33:50 -0500

Either select all in that project, adn copy all when hitting controll C adn ianswering ok, adn pasting in teh new project, or select just the tracks you want then copy them to clip board and paste in other project. You'd need to set Sonar to open new projects in new tabs, meaning, allow Sonar to open more then one project at once to do it correctly. I know it works because I've just done this to a song I'mw orking on with my brother and a friend.

On 9/25/2011 12:06 PM, Rui Vilarinho wrote:
Hi,
Did you export the project as a Bondle file?

regards,
Rui Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clearwire" <shooley2@xxxxxxxxx>