[ddots-l] Sonar question,

  • From: "kurt" <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cake Talking list serve List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:08:03 -0700

Hello, I'm new to the list, and to sonar, and I have a question about clips.  I
want to be able to mix around clips that I've made out of a project.  I can't
seem to figure out, first, how to delete a clip, but still have it saved in a
list, and also how to access a list of all the clips I've created, so I can
reorder them.  I have used digital performer, and in that program there is a
clips window, that has all your sections in a list, where you can audition
them, and put them in any order you want.  I wondered if sonar has this feature?
Thanks,
Kurt