[ddots-l] Re: Sonar crashes after lunching or saving a project

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:45:13 -0700

Hi Gord,
Basically,
It was happening after changing either the mode to aceo. All of this was
fine but when I hit okay, I got a fatal exception  err message stating that
Sonar needs to close unexpectedly. This happen five times on Thursday.
I uninstalled sonar and CT, and reinstalled sonar, but got a violation
message. After the third time getting this message sonar installed
correctly.
Then I installed the patch and got the same message. After 3 or 4 times, the
install went through successfully.
I installed the 6.2.1 patch last night, and I haven't had any problems at
all.
I think everything is okay now. This patch installed on the first try.
It sounds like something was overloading my system.
If the problem comes up again, I'll try and copy the message and send it to
you off list.
                                        James