[ddots-l] Re: Sibelius and Sibelius speaking 3.1

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:21:21 -0500

Hi, Thomas,

You wrote:
> I tried that too but the txt file is not in the folder where it should
bee. It does not exists as far as I see.

Please tell me which txt file you mean.  Is it called:
Number Sibelius plug-ins.txt

It is important to understand that the name of this file begins with the
letters n u m b e r and not a number sign (that is the # sign).

Have you ever run task 10 under the F12 configuration tasks?

I suggest that we correspond directly about this situation.  Please reply to
my info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address.  If we learn something of general interest,
we can post that information to this list later.

You have read the "How to manually enable the Sibelius Speaking Plug-Ins"
article, right?  It is available at
http://www.dancingdots.com/supportsibspeaking3.htm
 .

Bill