[ddots-l] Sibelius and Sibelius speaking 3.1

  • From: "Thomas Dalgaard" <tbd2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:13:20 +0100

Hello,
first of all:
I'm new to this list and to these program.
I have followed the instructions in the getting started document 1. But I
haven't yet found the second document. Does anyone know when it comes out, or
if it's already there, where to find it?
I have expired some problems during the graphical labeling process where two
buttonsfor voice 2 og 3 on can't bee located. I have tried to run all the tests
two times again and the same error acure.
I can't get the plugins to work ecause the .txt file which should bee located
in the scores folder doesn't exists. How do I fix this problem(s)?
Does anyone know a good resource to find more exciting lessons for Sibelius and
the speaking interface?
Thanks for your answer.
Best regards
Thomas Dalgaard, Denmark