[ddots-l] project gone

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:37:53 -0500

I was working on a project yesterday. I only had 2 instances of dimension pro.
then I saved the project and closed Sonar. I know I saved it more than once
because everytime I do an edit I save. When I came back to it this morning, the
project is gone. It's not in my cake walk projects folder. It's not in my
sample content folder either. I checked in the folder called picture cash since
it was just only 2 instances of dimension pro, but there is nothing there. Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated since I'm out of options.