[ddots-l] Re: SFZ

  • From: "A. Caglar Arsu" <acaglararsu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:44:55 +0300

Ok, I have HALion 3. Can you tell me how to open FXB files in HALion and use it
with in sonar?
I have HALion in the soft synts menu under insert.
And what is the difference using HALion in the plug in menu and rewire device?
What is the benefit of both? I see HALion in both plug in and rewire menus.

By the way, what is vsampler? did you mean HALion or something ells?

Thanks
Caglar