[ddots-l] Oh my sound fonts again!!!

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:54:21 -0400

I've found a great place called digital sound factory to get fonts you pay for.
I've gone to a place or two and picked up a couple free ones which were not so
good. I don't mind paying for them if they're real good. So my question once
again is, where are the best places for the fonts that really sound good? Also
any good free ones would be nice.
I know these questions have been asked and answered before, but man it's hard
to keep up with everything and I didn't have SFZ at the time. Now I do, and I'm
just as excited as can be. What a whole new sonic world, right over the
internet. Just fantastic!!
http://www.gbrayton.com