[ddots-l] Re: Panning problems

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:08:11 -0400

Jim:
Are you trying to pan a midi track or an audio track?  If you  are panning a
midi track and using the sounds from your korg, do you have your korg plugged
into a stereo pair of inputs on your Mackie mixer?  Is the  channel that it is
plugged into panned in the middle on the mixer itself?  Or, it is possible that
your korg is not receiving midi controller messages for some reason.  You would
need to get somebody to check that out with the manual for your Korg.  If it is
an audio track, are the outputs of your sound card connected to a stereo pair
of inputs on your mackie?  Is that channel panned in the middle? CT for SOnar 2
certainly was reporting the value changes when I made them.
Gord