[ddots-l] Re: Panning problems

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 22:43:20 -0400

Hi, Chris,

I think the specific keystrokes vary with make and model.  Others may be
able to offer a list.  But we always recommend that laptop users get a
full-size standard keyboard to attach to their laptop while running Sibelius
Speaking or CakeTalking for SONAR.  These are usually USB devices which can
be purchased inexpensively at local electronics stores on online.  BTW, make
sure that your setting under JAWS' Options | Basics is for "Desktop" even
though you're using a laptop.  Otherwise, certain keystrokes in our scripts
will not work or will not work as advertised.

Bill