[ddots-l] Panning problems

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:04:02 -0400

Hello all, I sent this one before and didn't get a response.  For
whatever the reason, my pan command doesn't seem to work.  I attempted
to pan using both the value change approach as well as typing the number
in the edit field.  Nothing happens either way.  I'm now using Sonar 4
producer and Caketalking 4.  My setup consists of, a mackie 1202 mixer,
Korg n364, delta 10/10 sound card and two Yorkville audio monitors.  I'm
wandering if it could be something with my setup rather than my software
because I had the same problem while using Sonar 2.2 and Caketalking
3.1.  Thanks everyone for your help.