[ddots-l] Re: OT Skype

  • From: "Jay Pellis" <jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:48:14 -0500

Hi-
I think it sounds like a good idea also.  I taught myself a lot of
things about midi and audio over the last few years but i think i am now
at a point where i think i need some help or training because i don't
understand things.  So it will be great to talk to others and get tips
or just shoot the breeze about music in general.  I play the saxophone,
piano and yamaha wx5 midi wind controller which is a great instrument.
so if anyone wants to get in touch with me, feel free.  I will be
attending duquesne university in pittsburgh Pennsylvania in the fall for
electronic composition as a grad student so i am really getting excited
about that, the time sure is flying by!.
I am in the process of getting a hold of a usb headphone/microphone unit
as well so i don't have a microphone yet for skype.  However my aol
instant messenger screen name is ftealucard, my yahoo messenger and
skype name are the same and my msn name is jalucard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks and regards
Jay