[ddots-l] Re: OT Jaws and Facebook

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 23:14:37 -0000

Yup and Firefox is more secure too.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Erik Bryndahl
Sent: 09 February 2011 20:03
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: OT Jaws and Facebook

Hi Steve,

I did some trouble shooting and research about this issue with FaceBook.
The only solution I've found is to use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
I think it's strange that I couldnt find any info after googling this issue.
so who knows if they really are aware of this.

Yes Chris, we should write to them about this, but after searching for a
long time I haven'nt found any way to write to them, it seams like they have
the same policy as google, no email links or other way to get in contact
with them. Of course I may have missed something but
I have really tried to find a way to get in contact with them.

Regards,
Erik Bryndahl