[ddots-l] Re: OT Jaws and Facebook

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 10:32:06 -0600

On 2/8/2011 10:29 AM, Steve Wicketts wrote:
What have I done to Jaws or are others experiencing this same problem?
I believe it's a FB thing, not Jaws.
I use the mobile version, not the web version

http://m.facebook.com

The problem I'm having is when I go on M.facebook.com Jaws is saying "Same page link" before every link and I can't seem to enter on these links.
O wait, you just said that! LOL, sorry.

I duhno.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5856 (20110208) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Dominique: Site admin of Muztech community... Website: http://www.muztechcommunity.com For online support, visit: http://muztechcommunity.com/tickets To access the social site: login at: http://social.muztechcommunity.com This message was sunt via the Thunderbird Email Client.