[ddots-l] Re: No application key on Bluetooth keyboard

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:42:59 -0400

Hi, if shift+f10 doesn't work, as it doesn't in all areas, you can download
sharp keys and reassign a key you don't use/need to be the context key. I
think it distinguishes left and right modifiers, so you could use the right
control or right alt key as a context key.

This method works well, and it's done through the registry, so you don't
need any drivers or background programs running taking up resources. The
changes can be quickly undone as well.

HTH, D!J!X!