[ddots-l] Re: Noise Reduction

  • From: Efren Chavez <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:26:06 -0400

Try the sonatis gate. You can place it on the default preset and
adjust the threshold. There are other parameters like attack and
release that you might want to adjust as well.

On 10/13/15, Bobbi Blood <phantomess666@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I have a track that I would like to remove hiss from without greatly
diminishing from the rest of the music. Do you guys have any strategies for
removing hiss from within Sonar? Or do you use other software such as
Audacity or Soundforge for this?

--
Efren Chavez