[ddots-l] Re: Jaws with Cakewtalking VS Windows eyes with Nuendo

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawnbrock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:45:14 -0500

i will agree with one thing, g w micro is a grate company.  i have started
useing there products, the curswhile and the braille sense.  they seem to bee
cheeper on things than freadom scientific is.  i have allways been a jaws user,
but if ct worked with windoweyes i probly would switch.  in other words, cake
talking is the only reason i'm hanging on to jaws.  freadom scientific is not
what i feel they should bee, as far as prices and sirvice.  and correct me if
i'm rong, but windoeyes is what?  300 400 bucks cheeper?
Shawn Brock
Cincinnati Sound Lab
130 East Sixth Street
Cincinnati Oh.