[ddots-l] Jaws with Cakewtalking VS Windows eyes with Nuendo

  • From: "Michael Smith" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DancingDots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:35:40 -0500

Hi,

It's probably not a good idea to discuss this on this list, but I'm not
subscribed to other list for general midi list for the blind. Anyways, does
anyone tried both Jaws with cakewalk and Windows eyes with nuendo? What are the
advantages and disadvantages? Which one gives more freedom in terms of
accessibility IE. plugins and audio editing? Does windows eyes require a
special script like Jaws needs caketalking in order to access nuendo?
It seem there are more people using nuendo than cakewalk, I wonder it's worth
to learn it.

MS