[ddots-l] Re: If anybody's interested...

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 03:01:33 -0400

Hey Efren,

Sure thing; I'm going to be making some further adjustments to it before I share it again. I sent it to a gentleman on the list, then, as it seems to happen to me, I get an idea after the fact, so I really would like to experiment and see if it'll improve things. If it does, then maybe what I'll do is attach it to a message and anybody on the list who would like to try it can just get it there. It's a really small file as there's only one preset in it. That way I won't have to keep track of who got it and who didn't.

Regarding the At doubler: I've never tried it, so I'll check it out; thanks for the link.

As for the ChoirsX plug, I didn't configure it as a synth, so I can't tell you if you'd be able to get at it through the synth rack. I'm not sure if assignable controls will show up there as they didn't in the Inspector. I have a feeling that the interface might be in bitmap or some other graphical situation. You can certainly check it out to see if it'll work as a synth. If you do, let me know how you make out.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Efren Chavez" <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>