[ddots-l] Re: If anybody's interested...

  • From: Efren Chavez <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:45:55 -0400

Hey mike, I would like to try your preset out. Also, did  you try to
configure the corusSX vst as a synth and see if it is accessible
through the synth rack view? If not, I can download it and check it
out. Hey have you ever tried the at doubler?  I have  it and its a
good doubler, but I don't think it does the corus affect of more than
one vocal. It might. It basicly pans out the vocal hard right and left
and has a few milliseconds apart to sound like its two vocals. You can
make adjustments through the inspector and the synth rac view. You
would have to try it out to see if it is what you are looking for.
Note I think corus SX vst sounds better.

Here is a link to the at doubler:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21881698/ADT%20doubler.rar

--
 Efren Chavez