[ddots-l] Re: How to loop samples with SFZ

  • From: Peter Bosher <peterbosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:41:19 +0100

HI All,

Just to answer my own question, in case it's useful for anyone, after a lot of digging I found the following, but does anyone have a complete list of SFZ op codes, as the help file is very sketchy?

loop_mode
Example:
loop_mode=0
The loop mode for a group or region. Allowed values are:

0 = no loop
1 = continuous
2 = sustain
3 = forward/back
4 = all

Best,

Peter

At 04:13 PM 9/29/2011, you wrote:
Hi All,

I've managed to create soundfonts with correct key maps for multiple samples, but I can't see how to make them loop. For example, organ and string fonts in Dimension pro will load straight into SFZ, and they play continuously, even though the wav friles are only three seconds or so long, but I can't see anything in the SFZ file that causes the continuous playing. Do you know how to do this?

Best,

Peter

--

*******