[ddots-l] Re: Frequency Range for instruments

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:51:46 -0400

Can you please send me a copy of that email? Thanks much man.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone 407-222-4488

From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/04/2011 17:03

Hi all,
I am shaping my tracks with Sonatus EQ. My teacher doesn't want me to use
any presets. He wants me to experiment with the frequency of each instrument
to get sounds that I want. I don't have basic guidelines of frequency range
of each instrument. Anyone has the list? Please send me the tutorial/article
or the link on the internet that I can read. I found a chart in independent
Recording website but I can't read the chart with JAWS. Help!
I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many thanks.
Regards,
Winy.

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectq or