[ddots-l] Re: Frequency Range for instruments

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:23:33 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,
Please email me the frequency list. My email address is
winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks.

From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/04/2011 17:03

Hi all,
I am shaping my tracks with Sonatus EQ. My teacher doesn't want me to use any
presets. He wants me to experiment with the frequency of each instrument to get
sounds that I want. I don't have basic guidelines of frequency range of each
instrument. Anyone has the list? Please send me the tutorial/article or the
link on the internet that I can read. I found a chart in independent Recording
website but I can't read the chart with JAWS. Help!
I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many thanks.
Regards,
Winy.