[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalkingScripts question

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:11:48 -0500

Thanks, guys, for pointing out any typos or bloopers in our documentation.

If the problem is found in the CakeTalking or Sibelius Speaking online help,
tutorials or Quick start docs, post the problem to the attention of David
Pinto: davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Otherwise, if you find a documentation error
anywhere else like on one of the Dancing Dots web pages, GOODFEEL manuals or
quick start guides, please send to my attention using docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill